Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Innovative Packaging Solutions continues Call Center Internship

Michelle's Internship Journal

Michelle's Internship Journal

Michelle Hernandez
This post is a journal for Michelle Hernandez as she complete a 12-week internship for Lifetrack Resources' Training Programs. Michelle is working with the Customer Service Training, Innovative Packaging Solutions' Call Center and the computer lab through the Broadband Access Project.
WEEK ONE
4/21:  I started my data entry projects today. I also worked in the computer lab, helping the lab clients use spell check on their resumes and send faxes.
4/20:  I went to an Advanced Excel training today. It was a great refresher for me. I had never used the 2007 version and I'd never used the mathematic functions. In the afternoon I watched our salesman, Greg, demonstrated how to make cold calls at IPS. It was intimidating!
4/19:  Today I learned more about what my job will entail and about the different administrative and data entry projects I'll be working on. I also got my Outlook and voicemail accounts set up.
4/18:  On my very first afternoon I toured Innovative Packaging Solutions (IPS). This is Lifetrack's packaging plant. I didn't know anything about this company so it was really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment